Well, I finished up the lights for the baby room today (just, oh, a few days later than I had planned. Ah, well.). I cut out leaves from felt and fabric glued them onto the shades of a floor lamp and a table lamp. The first picture shows an in-progress shot.
And here’s the finished floor lamp…
And the finished table lamp. I think they came out pretty good. We just have to decide whether or not we want to leave the bases white or whether we should paint them brown like tree trunks. At the moment I’m leaning towards leaving them white, but I’m not sure. So, anyway, another project down. Now I just need to do one more curtain.

Advertisements